The City of Houston and the North Harris County Regional Water Authority ‘NHCRWA’ have
both implemented Stage 1 of their respective Drought Contingency Plans. As a customer of the
NHCRWA, Louetta North PUD is implementing Stage 1 of our Drought Contingency Plan
The District requests that any customer receiving water from Louetta North PUD
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads
and leak detection tablets. Additional water conservation tips can be found at
https://wateru.nhcrwa.com and www.irrygator.com;
- Limit irrigation to no more than two days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-
numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays.
These conditions are voluntary